The Naturopathic & Yoga Association of India (N.Y.A.I.) was Established on August 4th in 2006 under the Naturopathic Avem Yoga ShikshaSanstha which is registered S.R. Act of XXI 1860 of Govt. of NCT of Delhi Vide File No.-S / 56237. To protect and safe guard the interest of the Naturopathic & Yoga Practitioners as well as its institutions.
The object of the Naturopathic & Yoga Association of India (N.Y.A.I.) are as under:-
- To give protection to Naturopathic & Yoga Practitioners for Practicing in Naturopathic & Yoga System of Treatment.
- To accurate unemployed educated person to learn Naturopathic & Yoga.
- To provide medical facilities in Rural and hill areas and to organize health camps etc.
- To organize Naturopathic & Yoga Camps, meetings, conference, seminars, exhibitions, etc., for propagation and development of Naturopathic & Yoga.
- To maintain links’ with Association / organizations / institutions all over the country and abroad with similar interest weather professional or lay.
- To establish State / Division / Districts / Student’s unit.
- To establish run affiliate recognize and maintain Schools, Colleges and research Institutions for the promotion of Naturopathic & Yoga.
- To sponsor, run and assist educational Institutions imparting instruction in Naturopathic & Yoga Science.
- To approach Governments authorities for seeking equal rights, privileges and facilities to Naturopathic & Yoga.
- To establish, control and maintain central and provincial institutions / councils /boards / organizations for promotion and development of Naturopathic & Yoga and to conduct examinations, award degrees, diplomas, certificates and to certify and enroll theNaturopathic & Yoga
- To certify manufacturing laboratories
- To establish, organize, maintain, supervise, finance the dispensaries /Hospitals and laboratories as well as research Institutes.
- To carry on such further Charitable objects of general public utilities as are compatible or in consonance with the objects.
Any person having requisite qualification to profess as Naturopathic & Yoga Practitioner or Institution established for instructions in Naturopathic & Yoga to become as a member of Naturopathic & Yoga Association of India (N.Y.A.I.).
FACILITIES AND PRIVILEGES
Every Member Practitioner is eligible to Practice in Naturopathic & Yoga anywhere in India vide orderLatter No. R.14015/25/96–U&H(R) (Pt.) Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Research Desk) NirmanBhavan New Delhi Dated the 25November, 2003.
Contact Person of National Council-
President- Mob. No. – +917217507334
Chief Secretary – Mob. No. – +917500180020
Alempur Road, Near BRC office, Sootmill,
Aligarh-202001, Uttar Pradesh, India